Last updated: 12/31/2019Custom Decorators respects your concerns about privacy. This privacy notice applies to personal information we collect on the websites and applications listed below (collectively, the “Sites”).
- contact information / lead forms on partner websites
- social media accounts
This privacy notice describes the types of personal information we collect on the Sites, how we may use that information and with whom we may share it. The privacy notice also describes the measures we take to protect the security of the personal information. We also tell you how you can reach us to ask us to update your preferences regarding how we communicate with you or answer any questions you may have about our privacy practices.
- Information you provide directly to us
- Information we collect by automated means
- How we use the information we collect
- Information we share
- Your choices
- Notice to California residents
- How we protect personal information
- Links to other websites
- Updates to our privacy notice
- How to contact us
Information we collect
Information you provide directly to usWhen you visit the Sites or work with us, you may provide personal information directly or indirectly to us, including:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address
- Payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date
- Pictures, Images and/or descriptions of your home relating to the services we provide
How we use the information we collect
We may use the information we obtain about you through the Sites for various purposes, including to:
- Process, evaluate, and respond to your requests, inquiries, and applications
- Create, administer, and communicate with you about your service
- Process your purchases and payments
- Administer surveys
- Contact you with marketing and service communications via text, phone, e-mail or mail
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research and data analytics; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services, and Sites; administering our Sites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities)
- Create aggregated or otherwise anonymized data, which we may use and disclose without restriction
- Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality
We also use information collected on our Sites for identity verification purposes.
Information we share
We may also disclose personal information about you (i) if we are required to do so by other laws or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent harm or loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.We may share personal information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided to us in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Notice.
If you would like to update or modify your personal information or subscription preferences, or to manage notifications and preferences relating to our services, you may contact us as described in the “How to contact us” section below.You also may unsubscribe from promotional emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the relevant emails.You may also opt-out of our SMS mobile texting service by texting “STOP” to 800-253-3267 to stop. For more details, see our Mobile Terms & Conditions: https://customdecorators.com/mobile-terms-conditions.If you have created an account on our careers pages, you can update the personal information in your account. To do this, login to our careers page: https://customdecorators.com/careers/ Once you are logged in, choose update my information.
How we protect personal information
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal information you provide on our Sites against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing.
Links to other websites
Our Sites may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. Those websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with Custom Decorators, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.California Online Privacy Protection Act ComplianceBecause We value your privacy, We intend to remain in compliance with the requirements of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, including compliance with that Act’s requirements related to the distribution of Your personal information. To contact us regarding your personal data, please fill out this form: https://cloud.email.customdecorators.com/CCPA or call us at 866-926-5677.
Your use and participation in activities on Our Site that are connected with a social network that is not operated by Us are subject to the policies of those external Websites.
Updates to our privacy notice
This privacy notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices or relevant laws. We will post a prominent notice on customdecorators.com to notify you of any significant changes to our privacy notice and indicate at the top of the notice when it was updated.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us as indicated below:Client Experience Department / Custom Decorators12006 SW Garden Place
Portland, OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (PT)
Your Acceptance of These Terms